The Indian IT/ITeS industry has had an unmatched impact on India. It has made a significant contribution to promoting India as a preferred investment destination for international investors, as well as producing a large number of job opportunities in India, the United States, Europe, and other parts of the world.
- In terms of revenue, the industry has increased by ten folds in the last decade, and its contribution to India’s GDP is projected to 8% in FY 2020-21.
- For IT organizations around the world, India is the most popular offshoring location.
- Emerging technologies have demonstrated their ability to supply both on-shore and off-shore services to global clients, and they now provide a whole new set of prospects for top IT organizations in the world.
- In the global sourcing market, India’s cost competitiveness in delivering IT services, which is roughly 3-4 times lower than the US, remains its Unique Selling Proposition.
- The Indian IT-ITeS industry provides cost-effectiveness, excellent quality, high reliability, quick deliveries, and, most importantly, global application of cutting-edge technologies.